Hi. I have recently moved from Israel to Saint Petersburg, Florida. I've been here for a month staying with friends but have a 2 week period in which I have been kind of stuck with no place to go. Starting tomorrow until my boyfriend returns from Tampa (in about 2 weeks), I need to find places to sleep. To start with, I'll fill out the little questionnaire i found on the info page for anyone interested.
1. I'm currently located in Saint Petersburg, Florida, USA
2. I am looking for a place for a night, a few nights, or anything up to two weeks.
3. I am all by myself.
4. I'm a girl, 23 years old. I'm nice, clean, fun, friendly and easy-going. I won't eat your food unless you offer it to me. I won't touch your stuff. I can sleep on the floor if necessary. I promise not to be in your way. I don't really have much to offer in the way of monetary or material things. However, I can offer my services in the way of cleaning up or doing odd jobs around the house or whatever. I'm a queit person and i won't bother anyone. I also am open minded and not easily shocked or offended (so if you have weird habits, hobbies, or other such things, i'm cool with it).
5. My email address is email@example.com and i'm also on aim (thisisnotmyaimsn)
6. As long as you don't try to touch me inappropriately in my sleep, i really don't care about age, gender, or any other things. :o)
7. Just a place to sleep for a few days.
8. I don't have much to give (as mentioned above) but i'm open to discussion.
So there you have it. I know it's sudden but at any time during these two weeks, if someone offers me a place to crash for a night or any number of nights, it would be a tremendous help. I'm not sure if this will actually work cuz i've never done anything like this before but someone pointed me to this community and i thought i'd give it a try. So are there any people out there in saint pete or the surrounding areas willing to loan me their couch or floor?